Here are our list of determination quotes to inspire and motivate you. Please review and see if you find something to your liking.
Inspiring Determination Quotes
Your goals and dreams start forming in your mind from the time you are a child. It is your determination to fulfill your dreams that helps you achieve them. You persevere continuously because of your determination. Great men have always said that nothing can be achieved without determination and perseverance. Even the most talented people, even geniuses cannot achieve anything great in their life if they don’t have this quality in them.
Make no mistake about it! If you want to succeed in your mission or life, determination is one quality that can beat anything else! Here are some famous, inspiring quotes on willpower that will give you a very strong reason and encourage you to keep persevering until you achieve what you desire.
Quotes about Determination
- Winners are ordinary people with extraordinary determination.
- Wake up determined, go to bed satisfied.
- A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
- Determination is the wake-up call to the human will.
- Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! Has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
- People who lack the clarity, courage, or determination to follow their own dreams will often find ways to discourage yours. When you change for the better, the people around you will be inspired to change also….but only after doing their best to make you stop. Live your truth and don’t EVER stop.
- The only good luck many great men ever had was being born with the ability and determination to overcome bad luck.
- The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.
- Not all great works are made from strength; it is the determination, the perseverance that drives the spirit onwards.
- A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.
- There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so.
Charles De Gaulle
- Be determined to handle any challenge in a way that will make you grow.
- I determined never to stop until I had come to the end and achieved my purpose.
- A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.
- The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
- What this power is I cannot say; all I know is that it exists and it becomes available only when a man is in that state of mind in which he knows exactly what he wants and is fully determined not to quit until he finds it.
Alexander Graham Bell
- A determined soul will do more with a rusty monkey wrench than a loafer will accomplish with all the tools in a machine shop.
- Victory is the child of preparation and determination
- People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don’t know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to.
The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.
We will either find a way, or make one!
You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
Never go backward. Attempt, and do it with all your might. Determination is power.
Great men rise from their determination, and nothing great can happen without them.
PERSIST. Because with an idea, determination, and the right tools, you can do great things.
True wisdom for a general is vigorous determination.
Do not underestimate the determination of a quiet man.
Iain Duncan Smith
Free will and determinism are like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you is determinism. The way you play your hand is free will.
We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.
Within each of us is a hidden store of determination. Determination to keep us in the race when all seems lost.
Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
The longer I live, the more I am certain that the great difference between the great and the insignificant, its energy – invincible determination – a purpose once fixed, and then death or victory.
Sir Thomas Fowell Buxton
Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.
A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough.
John Christian Bovee
Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks that lay before you.
Keep your determination to succeed strong, and nothing, not even failure, would hinder you.
The most essential factor is persistence – the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come.
James Whitcomb Riley
It is your determination and persistence that will make you a successful person.
Kenneth J Hutchins
A determination to succeed is the only way to succeed that I know anything about.
Are you desperate or determined? With desperation comes frustration. With determination comes purpose, achievement, and peace.
James A. Murphy
I never could have done what I have done without the habits of punctuality, order, and diligence, without the determination to concentrate myself on one subject at a time.
Courage is the foundation of determination. Determination and courage are the cornerstones of success.
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history.
An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the great distinction between great men and little men.
I ran and ran and ran every day, and I acquired this sense of determination, this sense of spirit that I would never, never give up, no matter what else happened.
When you know what you want and you want it badly enough, you will find the ways to get it.
Determination becomes obsession and then it becomes all that matters.
I think that my strong determination for justice comes from the very strong, dynamic personality of my father … I have rarely ever met a person more fearless and courageous than my father …
Martin Luther King, Jr.
I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday.
Enclose your heart in times of need with the steel of your determination and your strength. In doing this, all things will be bearable.
Determination Mentality Video
Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes.
A man can do all things if he but wills them.
Leon Battista Alberti
You may fetter my leg, but Zeus himself cannot get the better of my free will.
The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.
Will is character in action.
People with a strong will power will always have the bigger picture in mind. They will be able to forgo small pleasures in order to help attain bigger goals.
Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even its existence on its stated purpose.
Will power is to the mind like a strong blind man who carries on his shoulders a lame man who can see.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
Going All In
Men can do all things if they will.
Leon Batista Alberti
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.
Vince Lombardi Jr.
Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile.
The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore.
You might also enjoy these other collections: