Our soccer coach and team parents resources include soccer quotes, slogans, award certificates, practice plans and team name ideas. If you’re part of a youth soccer team, these can be valuable resources throughout the season.
Soccer Coach Resources
Select a great quotations from our collection of soccer quotes and use it to motivate or inspire your team. Quotes include:
- I think foosball is a combination of soccer and shish kabobs. — Mitch Hedberg
- I am building a fire, and every day I train, I add more fuel. At just the right moment, I light the match. — Mia Hamm
- If you’re attacking, you don’t get as tired as when you’re chasing. — Kyle Rote, Jr.
- If I walked on water, my accusers would say it is because I can’t swim. — Berti Vogts
- The pride you gain is worth the pain. — Unknown
For more great Soccer Quotes
Soccer coaches use soccer slogans to rally their team around, to emphasize important points about practice and attitude and for inspiration. We’ve compiled a long list of soccer slogans for your review. Some samples:
- There’s no traffic on the extra mile.
- Alive and Kickin’!
- If it’s gotta be, it starts with me.
- Talk with your feet and play with your heart.
- Make good habits and they will make you.
Confidence. It’s a quality that’s so important to a young athlete. A big part of a youth soccer coach’s job is to instill confidence in players. One way to do that is via your ongoing conversation with your team and individual players. Providing a platform to give players special recognition from coaches, other players and parents can be accomplished with these soccer award certificates. 50 different designs enable a coach or team parent to use the certificates liberally thoughout the season, or just at the season ending banquet.
Learn more about these Soccer Award Certificates.
The best seasons ever begin with a plan. College coach Colleen Carey has created practice plans for all of your sessions and made it easy to implement with diagrams. How to teach passing? How to work on dribbling? It’s all outlined here in the Youth Soccer Practice Plans guide from the Well Prepared Coach.
Get some ideas for what to name your soccer team with our extensive lists. From “Screaming Nachos” to more traditional names like “The Blue Bandits”, we’ve got your covered.
Resources By Sport:
Soccer — You’re on this page!