Here’s our collection of strong women quotes. These quotes exemplify the strength, grace, and wisdom all women possess. Use these quotes to remind girls of all ages how wonderful they really are!
So, here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we raise them. And, may we be them.
Inspirational Quotes About Strong Women
- A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.
- Never apologize for being a powerful woman.
- She was a wild one; always stomping on eggshells that everyone else tip-toed on.
- Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.
- The woman who doesn’t require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.
- We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined they can be free.
- A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everybody else.
- A strong woman is one who feels deeply and loves fiercely. Her tears flow as abundantly as her laughter. A strong woman is both soft and powerful, she is both practical and spiritual. A strong woman in her essence is a gift to the world.
Native American Saying
- She is free in her wildness, she is a wanderess, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. ‘Time’ for her isn’t something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like fresh water.
Women in Sports Quotations
- True champions aren’t always the ones that win, but those with most guts.
- Champions keep playing until they get it right.
Billie Jean King
- I am just like the millions, not one in the million. I am no different from others. Any girl can do what I did; all they need is doggedness, determination, the will to push hard and push through boundaries, and never-ending commitment to achieve their goal.
Sakshi Malik – Indian Wrestler
- If I, being a mother of two, can win a medal, so can you all. Take me as an example and don’t give up.
Mary Kom, Olympic Bronze Medalist
- Believe me, the reward is not so great without the struggle.
A Force of Nature
- A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.
- And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.
- A strong woman is someone who raises other women up instead of tearing them down.
- I love the person I’ve become because I fought to become her.
- A woman can be completely unstoppable after she realizes how much she is worth.
Tip: These strong women quotes make great captions for sports photos on Facebook, Instagram and other social media vehicles.
Championing Women in Sport Video
- You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness.
Diane von Furstenberg
- The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.
- A strong woman is not just born strong. She is forged through the fires of life.
- She believed she could, so she did.
- We all move forward when we recognize how resilient and striking the women around us are.
- One of the strongest things you can do as a woman is to know who you are and not be ashamed of it.
- She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow.
R. G. Moon
- Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.
A Strong Woman Meme
Famous Quotes on Women’s Strength
- Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then.
- We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.
- Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.
- In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman.
- Women are like tea bags. You never know how strong they are until they are in hot water.
- When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
Never Apologize for Being a Strong Woman Meme
- I want to do is because I want to do it. Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others.
- Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women.
- Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.
- Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputations can never effect a reform.
Susan B. Anthony
- Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.
- I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own.
- What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.
- A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.
- Live your life like a butterfly. Take a rest sometimes, but never forget to fly.
A Woman with a Voice
- A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.
- Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weaknesses.
Madame Marie du Deffand
- A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.
- It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.
- Women are always saying,’We can do anything that men can do’ but men should be saying,’We can do anything that women can do.
- There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.
Unstoppable Women Meme
Quotes by Celebrities
- Women have to work much harder to make it in this world. It really pisses me off that women don’t get the same opportunities as men do, or money for that matter. Because let’s face it, money gives men the power to run the show. It gives men the power to define our values and to define what’s sexy and what’s feminine and that’s bullshit. At the end of the day, it’s not about equal rights, it’s about how we think. We have to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves.
- I’m tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, Okay.
- I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. And, I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
- Being a strong woman is very important to me. But doing it all on my own is not.
Courageous Strong Women Quotes
- The most courageous act is still to think for yourself aloud.
- We have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible.
- I feel like young girls are told that they have to be a princess and fragile. It’s bullshit. I identify much more with being a warrior – a fighter.
- Women will be hidden no more. We will not remain hidden figures. We have names…. It was woman that gave you Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. It was woman that gave you Malcolm X. And according to the Bible, it was a woman that gave you Jesus. Don’t you ever forget it.
- The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up.
- You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.
- There are going to be people along the way who will try to undercut your success… but if you just focus on the work and you don’t let those people sidetrack you, someday when you get where you’re going… you’ll know that it was you and the people who love you that put you there.
- There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer.
- I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. (And) I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story–I will.
- “You’re going to be happy,” said life, “but, first I’ll make you strong.”
You’re on Strong Women Quotes.
You might like: