Swimming Quotes – Here’s a fun collection of sayings to reflect on after you’ve swum your mile for the day.
The Best Swimming Quotes
- I concentrate on preparing to swim my race and let the other swimmers think about me, not me about them.
- I actually love swimming but I just hate jumping in the water.
- Forever is composed of nows.
- In training, everyone focuses on 90% physical and 10% mental, but in the races, it’s 90% mental because there’s very little that separates us physically at the elite level.
- I wouldn’t say anything is impossible. I think that everything is possible as long as you put your mind to it and put the work and time into it.
- Swim each practice as if it was the most important practice of the year.
- Act as if it were impossible to fail and it will be.
Funny Swimming Quotes
- There is water in every lane, so it is ok.
Ian Thorpe — on being in Lane 5 for a swim final.
- Only a mediocre person is always at his best.
- The hardest thing about climbing the ladder of success is getting through the crowd at the bottom.
- When you are behind, don’t give up; when you are ahead, don’t let up.
- You can’t do anything by doing nothing.
- Don’t count the days, make the days count.
- Losers let it happen, winners make it happen.
- The swimmer who says, “It can’t be done” is passed by the swimmer who is doing it.
- The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it.
Check out these swimming sayings and slogans.
You might like: