It’s all about the attitude. Attitude quotes can help you meet challenges and endeavors with the right attitude that can mean all the difference. If you’re trying to inspire a group of people, take a read through this collection and see if any of the quotations resonate.
Good Attitude Quotes
- It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.
- Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
Albert Einstein – More Einstein quotes
- I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.
- To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.
The Seven Best
- A bad attitude is like a flat tire. If you don’t change it, you’ll never go anywhere.
- Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.
- Your attitude is like a price tag, it shows how valuable you are.
- Attitudes are contagious. Make yours worth catching.
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
Winston Churchill – More Churchill quotes
- Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure.
Check out Inspirational Quotes for Athletes
The Right Attitude Sayings
- Attitude is a decision.
- Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- It’s not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life ;it is how you handle what happens to you.
Zig Ziglar – Learn more about Zig Ziglar at his site.
- If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.
- The optimist sees opportunity in every danger; the pessimist sees danger in every opportunity.
Good Attitude Sayings
- Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force.
- Positive thinking won’t let you do anything but it will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
- Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are your seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.
- Minds are like parachutes – they only function when open.
- A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change.
- The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.
- You can’t climb uphill by thinking downhill thoughts.
- Attitude reflects leadership.
- I am convinced that attitude is the key to success or failure in almost any of life’s endeavors. Your attitude – your perspective, your outlook, how you feel about yourself, how you feel about other people-determines your priorities, your actions, your values. Your attitude determines how you interact with other people and how you interact with yourself.
- Great efforts spring naturally from a great attitude.
- Eagles come in all shapes and sizes, but you will recognize them chiefly by their attitudes.
Charles Prestwich Scott
- Make a game of finding something positive in every situation. Ninety-five percent of your emotions are determined by how you interpret events to yourself.
- Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill.
- I won’t accept anything less than the best a player’s capable of doing…and he has the right to expect the best that I can do for him and the team!
- To respond is positive, to react is negative.
- A healthy attitude is contagious but doesn’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.
- Although at the moment they may be equal in their lack of a real answer, the man who replies “I’ll find out,” is much more valuable to his employer, his neighbor, and to himself than the man who replies “l don’t know.”
- Although fate presents the circumstances, how you react depends on your character.
- Attitude determines altitude.
- Persistence gives confidence and continued right mental attitude followed by consistent action will bring success. When you have that knowing inside of you, fear has vanished and the obstruction to a life of all good removed.
- Sometimes we are limited more by attitude than by opportunities.
- Take charge of your attitude. Don’t let someone else choose it for you.
- The control center of your life is your attitude.
Inspirational Attitude Quotes
- If things are not going well with you, begin your effort at correcting the situation by carefully examining the service you are rendering, and especially the spirit in which you are rendering it.
Roger Ward Babson
- Attitude is an important part of the foundation upon which we build a productive life. A good attitude produces good results, a fair attitude poor results, a poor attitude poor results. We each shape our own life, and the shape of it is determined largely by our attitude.
M. Russell Ballard
- The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
- There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes.
William John Bennett
- Patience is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.
- I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the underdog, I still prepare a victory speech.
H. Jackson Browne
Stick to it Quotations
- Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.
- If you could change anything about the way you approach selling, the thing that will make the biggest difference would be your attitude? your attitude toward your customers, your service, the benefits of your products, your employer, and yourself.
Dan Brent Burt
- There are two big forces at work, external and internal. We have very little control over external forces such as tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, disasters, illness, and pain. What really matters is the internal force. How do I respond to those disasters? Over that, I have complete control.
Leo F. Buscaglia
- I don’t need your attitude, I have one of my own.
The Right Approach
- I believe life is to be lived, not worked, enjoyed, not agonized, loved, not hated.
- Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.
- Live with passion.
- A positive attitude will get you anywhere.
- If you don’t control your attitude, then it will control you.
- Our favorite attitude should be gratitude.
- A man without a smiling face must not open a shop.
- It’s all in the attitude.
- Whether zeal or moderation be the point we aim at, let us keep the fire out of the one, and the frost out of the other.
- A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Great Attitude Quotations
- Two men look out the same prison bars; one sees mud and the other stars.
- Everyone has his burden. What counts is how you carry it.
- Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are.
Norman Vincent Peale
- The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind.
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?
- I can alter my life by altering the attitude of my mind.
- You cannot tailor-make the situations in life, but you can tailor-make the attitudes to fit those situations before they arise.
- People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.
- To different minds, the same world is a hell and a heaven.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost.
Robert H. Schuller
- If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won’t, you most assuredly won’t. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad.
— Mike O’Halloran
Mike is the founder and editor of Sports Feel Good Stories.
You’re on the Best Attitude Quotes and Sayings page.
You might also enjoy these other collections.