Walking is a great activity that a person should always follow, and these walking quotes will help do just that. Walking is not only a way of reducing your weight but also gives you the perfect environment to ponder life.
When taking a walk, you can appreciate the beauty around you. This can also help you to keep in good health while also helping you to take in nature. The benefits of walking are too numerous to call each one out. But, rest assured, you should know that it will not only make you feel good, but it’s good for you, too!
Best Walking Quotes
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step,” it is said. Likewise, for your journey through these quotes, begin with the first and just keep right on walking.
1.) If you are in a bad mood, go for a walk. If you are still in a bad mood, go for another walk.
2.) After a day’s walk, everything has twice its usual value.
George Macauley Trevelyan
3.) An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.
Henry David Thoreau
4.) I have the European urge to use my feet when a drive can be dispensed with.
5.) As you walk down the fairway of life, you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.
6.) Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.
7.) In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.
8.) The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk.
9.) Some people walk in the rain; others just get wet.
10.) Home is everything you can walk to.
- Walking is a technique of solitude, away into reverie. The walker is not a sleepwalker but a daydreamer.
- But the beauty is in the walking; we are betrayed by destinations.
- Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
- It’s your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
- Diversity is about all of us and about us having to figure out how to walk through this world together.
- Change your thoughts, and you change your world.
Norman V. Peale
- The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose.
- I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.
You might like our Hiking Quotes and Sayings.
- We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us.
- Walking is the only form of transportation in which a man proceeds erect – like a man – on his own legs, under his own power. There is immense satisfaction in that.
- The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
Neale Donald Walsch
- Walking is the favorite sport of the good and wise.
A. L. Rowse
Good Walking Quotes
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
- Whoever walks in the dark has not yet seen the dawn of light.
Lailah Gifty Akita
- I walk every day, and I look at the mountains and the fields and the small city, and I say: ‘Oh my God, what a blessing.’ Then you realize it’s important to put it in a context beyond this woman, this man, this city, this country, this universe.
- Walking brings me back to myself.
- A shoe is not only a design, but it’s a part of your body language, the way you walk. The way you’re going to move is quite dictated by your shoes.
- If I could not walk far and fast, I think I should just explode and perish.
- Walk as if you are kissing the earth with your feet.
Thich Nhat Hanh
- If you can walk away from a landing, it’s a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it’s an outstanding landing.
- He could tell by the way animals walked that they were keeping time to some kind of music. Maybe it was the song in their own hearts that they walked to.
Laura Adams Armer
- I believe that life is hard. That we all are going to walk through things that are hard and challenging, and yet advertising wants us to believe that it’s all easy.
Jamie Lee Curtis
What will happen to your body if you walk everyday video
Famous Walking Quotes
- If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself.
- You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and by falling over.
- The higher we are placed, the more humbly we should walk.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
- All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking.
- Walking is man’s best medicine.
- When real people fall down in life, they get right back up and keep on walking.
Michael Patrick King
Morning Walk Quotes
- The compact between writing and walking is almost as old as literature — a walk is only a step away from a story, and every path tells.
- There’s a crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in.
- I am alarmed when it happens that I have walked a mile into the woods bodily, without getting there in spirit.
Henry David Thoreau
- Walking is how the body measures itself against the earth.
- I decided long ago never to walk in anyone’s shadow; if I fail, or if I succeed, at least I did as I believe.
- The warrior walks alone.
Lailah Gifty Akita
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can, and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
- There was nowhere to go but everywhere.
- I love walking because it clears your mind, enriches the soul, takes away stress, and opens up your eyes to a whole new world.
- Formal education teaches how to stand, but to see the rainbow, you must come out and walk many steps on your own.
- I have so many things to work on and so many ways that I fail. But that’s what grace is all about. And I constantly wake up every morning trying to get better, trying to improve, trying to walk closer to God.
- A year from now, you will wish you had started today.
- Never fear to deliberately walk through dark places, for that is how you reach the light on the other side.
- He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.
- If every day you practice walking and sitting meditation and generate the energy of mindfulness and concentration and peace, you are a cell in the body of the new Buddha. This is not a dream but is possible today and tomorrow.
Thich Nhat Hanh
Motivational Walking Quotes
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.
- Walking: the most ancient exercise and still the best modern exercise.
- Walking for health and fitness, the easiest way to get in shape and stay in shape.
- It is not talking but walking that will bring us to heaven.
- Cute is when a person’s personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them, you just want to run up and hug them.
- Walking through darkness with thoughts full of colors.
Walking Quotes Life
- Good walking leaves no track behind it.
- We all walk in the dark, and each of us must learn to turn on his or her own light.
- A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.
Paul Dudley White
- It’s the “not exactly knowing of the way, the map was thrown away that makes the setting sun the guide, and makes the setting come alive.”
- Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very fast.
- Tough times don’t last, but tough people do.
How You Can Use The Walking Quotes
As mentioned before, walking is among the best of the activities. Now, using these quotes, you will be able to follow it fully and take complete advantage. Not only will these compel you to start but will also help you to keep going. Moreover, these will help you understand the best way of walking, through which you can make proper use of it.
You may also share them with others to help them in the same way or even post it on Instagram or Facebook. One of the great things about walking is how easy it is to get started. There’s really no equipment to purchase or training that is needed. So, get out there more often and take a walk!
Walking Captions for Instagram
- Walking tall.
- Between a walk and a hard pace.
- The Young and the Breathless.
- Walk more; worry less.
- Legs Miserable.
- Wander often. Wonder always.
- Burn calories, not cash.
- Road Scholar!
- Christopher Walken.
- I find walks cheaper than therapy.
- It’s a hill. Get over it.
- The Walking Wounded.
- Cirque du Sore Legs.
- Miles to go before I sleep.
- I have two doctors: my left leg and my right.
- Let’s walk to where the WiFi is weak.
- Witness the fitness.
- Road Warriors.
- Life fun only different.
- The iPlods.
- Been there; walked that.
- Lost in Pace.
- May your best miles be covered on foot.
- Chafing the dream.
- Move the body, still the mind.
— Mike O’Halloran
Mike is the founder and editor of Sports Feel Good Stories.
You’re on our Walking Quotes page.
You might like: