Also, check out Football Slogans and Sayings
Good Football Quotes
A hard-hitting collection of awesome football quotes in a quick-glance, alphabetic format. Motivate your players, inspire fans or simply amuse yourself with these funny and motivational football quotes.
Page 1: A collection of funny football quotes along with an assortment of football quotes from some big names like Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Adrian Peterson, Colin Kaepernick and others. See below.
Page 2: Inspirational football quotes from the top college and pro football coaches
Page 3: Motivational football quotes from college coaches including a big section of Bear Bryant quotes
Page 4: More college football quotations from coaches – Lou Holtz, Joe Paterno, Pete Carroll, etc.
Page 5: More of the best football quotes from retired NFL stars (Last names A thru M) – Terry Bradshaw, Jim Brown, Earl Campbell quotes and more.
Page 6: Retired NFL star quotes (Last names: N thru Z) – Joe Namath, Bronco Nagurski, Walter Payton quotes and more.
Page 7: Green Bay Packers’ legend Vince Lombardi quotes
Page 8: Aaron Rodgers quotes
Page 9: Peyton Manning Quotes
Page 10: John McKay quotes – always funny!
A football coach is a person who is willing to lay down your life for the good of his team.
Playing football in the morning is like eating cabbage for breakfast.
Funny Football Quotes
You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four.
Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence.
The Rose Bowl is the only bowl I’ve ever seen that I didn’t have to clean.
If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead.
Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?
Tom Brady Quotes
- Football is unconditional love.
- I play a complicated position in an intensely team-oriented game.
- The true competitors, though, are the ones who always play to win.
- You don’t like to see your guys take the field without you because it makes you feel like, man, maybe they really don’t need me out there, which is kind of humbling.
- Mentally, the only players who survive in the pros are the ones able to manage all their responsibilities.
- In Boston, they love their sports celebrities. And it’s great!
- I don’t think there’s a lot of carry-over from year to year. I don’t think anybody cares what you did the year before.
- Too often in life, something happens and we blame other people for us not being happy or satisfied or fulfilled. So the point is, we all have choices, and we make the choice to accept people or situations or to not accept situations.
- I’m an emotional person. Sometimes I can’t help it.
- With football, you can have up to 28 guys you consider starters, and if they can pick up the slack when some aren’t playing so well, you don’t have to turn those two-game losing streaks into six-game losing streaks.
- If you’re a quarterback, you want everything on your shoulders. You want to be the one to make the decisions.
- Every quarterback can throw a ball; every running back can run; every receiver is fast; but that mental toughness that you talk about translates into competitiveness.
- I’m much more comfortable and confident running out on the field in front of 70,000 people instead of standing in front of a camera trying to say some lines.
- We all have experiences in our lives that change us, and we all learn from people, like my dad, but at the end of the day, it’s only us. And we’re only responsible to make ourselves happy.
- When you hang with a bunch of 300-pound linemen, you tend to find the places that are the greasiest and serve the most food.
- I don’t care about three years ago – I don’t care about two years ago. I don’t care about last year. The only thing I care about is this week.
Drew Brees Quotes
- We’ve got something special going here. We want to keep it going. You don’t have many opportunities like this, and the window of opportunity for us is now.
- There’s always a little bit of personal satisfaction when you prove someone wrong.
- I don’t know about voodoo, but I believe in destiny.
- I hope our hopes and aspirations are bigger than setting records.
- We all understand what we signed up for, but then again, you don’t want this to be a game that puts people in wheelchairs at age 40.
- The only team that believed in me was the Saints, and I feel like I owe them a great debt of gratitude. I want to give them what they saw in me—a guy who could lead this team to a championship.
- We always try to mix it up—three-step drop, five-step drop, seven-step drop, naked bootleg. We spread out all these kinds of things to keep the defensive pass rush unbalanced.
- I was brought here [New Orleans] for a reason. I feel like I can make a tremendous impact, not only with the team but in the community.
- I’m just feeling like it was meant to be. What can I say? The birth of my son, and in the first year of his life, we won a Super Bowl Championship.
- We just believed in ourselves, and we knew that we had an entire city and maybe an enitre country behind us. What can I say? I tried to imagine what this moment would be like for a long time, and it’s better than expected.
- The Super Bowl is a realistic goal.
- It’s my job to get us in good plays, or more importantly, out of bad plays.
- I expect to win out there.
- I was honored to spend time with the President on an issue that is clearly important to him. I was also impressed by his wide receiver skills.
- I don’t believe that you can be too short as a quarterback. It’s not about height.
- I get people stopping me on the street like twenty times a day, telling me how great it makes them feel and how it just helps them to go about their day and rebuild their lives. It means a tremendous amount.
- When you care about a guy beyond just the field, that’s when the chemistry becomes really special.
- I expect to make big plays. And when I don’t, I’m upset about it.
- Four years ago, who ever thought this would have happened?
Football is, after all, a wonderful way to get rid of your aggressions without going to jail for it.
Heywood Hale Brown
Paul Brown Quotes
- You can learn a line from a win and a book from a defeat.
- The key to winning is poise under stress.
- A winner never whines.
- When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.
- Football is a game of errors. The team that makes the fewest errors in a game usually wins.
There’s no substitute for guts.
Paul Bear Bryant
Don’t give up at half-time. Concentrate on winning the second half.
Paul Bear Bryant
Three rules for coaching: 1.) Surround yourself with people who can’t live without football. 2.) Recognize winners. They come in all forms. 3.) Have a plan for everything.
We can’t run. We can’t pass. We can’t stop the run. We can’t stop the pass. We can’t kick. Other than that, we’re just not a very good football team right now.
Football is not a contact sport. It’s a collision sport. Dancing is a good example of a contact sport.
The reason women don’t play football is because eleven of them would never wear the same outfit in public.
To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
I’ve always tried to coach people the way I would like to be coached; positively and encouragingly rather than with criticism and fear . . .. I’ve tried to be as fair as possible.
Brett Favre Quotes
- I consider adversity being good sometimes, you know.
- You’re never guaranteed about next year. People ask what you think of next season, you have to seize the opportunities when they’re in front of you.
- Every game I’ve ever played, regardless if it was pre-season or Super Bowl, meant the same to me, and I laid it all on the line.
- I know it’s not a one man team win or lose.
- There wasn’t a better teacher or mentor out there than Reggie White, on or off the field.
- Maybe I’m old-school, but I always thought you honor a contract.
- Life deals you a lot of lessons, some people learn from it, some people don’t.
- I’ve always been a Packer, always will be a Packer.
- I think my stubbornness, hardheadedness and stupidity is what has allowed me to play for 20 years.
- I’d write over and over, ‘I will not throw into coverage.’
Football Quotes to Motivate
Hayden Fry Quotes
- When it’s football season, I’m all football.
- In football, like in life, you must learn to play within the rules of the game.
- Welcome to the Salvation Army. I’ve never been associated with an offense so nice about giving the ball away.
- We’ll take what the other team gives us. We’ll scratch where it itches.
Pro football is like nuclear warfare. There are no winners, only survivors.
If you’re mad at your kid, you can either raise him to be a nose tackle or send him out to play on the freeway. It’s about the same.
A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog and a great quarterback – but not necessarily in that order.
Let’s face it, you have to have a slightly recessive gene that has a little something to do with the brain to go out on the football field and beat your head against other human beings on a daily basis.
It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.
Robert Griffin III
- I try to go through my reads and then, if I have the option to run, I do run.
- “There’s a fine line between playing with fear and then taking bad plays and playing with no fear.
- I think I’ve proven that I’m throw-first, and then run if I need to.
- The only reason you get drafted or even looked at by the NFL is because they believe you can play at the next level … if they believe I can do that, you know I believe I can do it.
- A lot of people have already labeled me the Savior.
- Last time I checked I was able to throw the ball a little bit.
- No one coaches what to do after three seconds, after the quarterback’s broken the pocket or he’s been in the pocket for five, six seconds.
- The speed will increase and the players will be better, but also the players around you will be a lot better. It all cancels itself out.
- I’m always studying. I probably wrote the most papers of any college quarterback.
- I’d love to play basketball with the president, or throw the football around or something like that.
- I think I’m starting to figure out when I need to get rid of it and when I don’t need to.
- I don’t want people to say I’m a solid quarterback. I want to be the best, and I’ll continually work until I get there.
- The Redskins haven’t won the division since 1999, and we came in and we did it in one year!
- I still don’t think it’s sunk in that I won the Heisman. I’ll be able to reflect back on the season, appreciate those types of things and realize that although I wanted to ‘be like Mike’ when I was growing up, now I get to go out and be in the NFL.
- The mold that everyone is seeing nowadays is kind of the Aaron Rodgers mold – I try to mix and match from the different quarterbacks.
George Halas Quotes
- Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.
- Nothing is work unless you’d rather be doing something else.
- If you live long enough, lots of nice things happen.
- Many people flounder about in life because they do not have a purpose, an objective toward which to work.
- Don’t do anything in practice that you wouldn’t do in the game.
- You can achieve only that which you will do.
- Find out what other teams want to do. Then take it away from them.
When in doubt, punt!
There are several differences between a football game and a revolution. For one thing, a football game usually lasts longer and the participants wear uniforms. Also, there are usually more casualties in a football game. The object of the game is to move a ball past the other team’s goal line. This counts as six points. No points are given for lacerations, contusions, or abrasions, but then no points are deducted, either. Kicking is very important in football. In fact, some of the more enthusiastic players even kick the ball, occasionally.
Lou Holtz Quotes
- I can’t believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary.
- Coaching is nothing more than eliminating mistakes before you get fired.
- Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated.
- Don’t be a spectator. Don’t let life pass you by.
- On this team, we’re all united in a common goal: to keep my job.
- Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
- If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven’t done anything today.
- They say a tie is like kissing your sister. I guess that is better than kissing your brother.
- I asked you to pack your headgear and shoulder pads, but more importantly your defense and your kicking game, because that’s what wins game like this.
- It’s not the load that breaks you down – it’s the way you carry it.
- If you burn your neighbor’s house down, it doesn’t make yours look any better.
- You’ll never get ahead of anyone as long as you try to get even with him.
- When all is said and done, more is said than done.
- Don’t tell your problems to people: eighty percent don’t care; and the other twenty percent are glad you have them.
- Motivation is simple. You eliminate those who are not motivated.
- The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it.
- If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven’t done anything today.
- Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it.
- I can’t believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary.
- No one has ever drowned in sweat.
- It’s a better view if you’re standing up than if you’re laying down.
- How you respond to the challenge in the second half will determine what you become after the game, whether you are a winner or a loser.
Lou Holtz First Speech at Notre Dame – Video
College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture.
Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.
Calvin Johnson Quotes
- The goal every year is to win the Super Bowl, not just to get to the playoffs, not just to win a few games.
- I’m just a worker.
- During the season, I dodge the media. After practice, I need to be taking care of my body and recovering.
- You didn’t want to bring home anything but an A or a B. To my mom, a C was like an F.
- You can’t get down and think things won’t get better or they definitely won’t.
- Hopefully I can finish my degree before I get done playing and work with my foundation.
- I don’t really get too frustrated. I know I’m going to get the ball.
- I like to run the slants. The slants are cool. I like routes that you can catch the ball running.
- There’s times when you catch a ball and really didn’t even see that ball. You’re like, ‘That couldn’t have been all me.’
- I’m not going to lie and say that I’m good at Madden. There are some good players out there. There are some good players on the team. I get skunked all of the time.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little “extra.”
Colin Kaepernick Quotes
- I just want to improve game to game and try to get better.
- Going out on the field frantic isn’t going to help you score points. You have to try to lead your team.
- Something you’re aware of being a quarterback coming here—you have expectations, and you want to live up to those.
- I have to learn more in order to preserve my body.
- It is really like a family. We are around each other more than we are around anybody else. The time we spend together, and the hard work we put in together, it is going to build a close team.
- You’re always going to be mad about a bad play.
- God has brought me this far. He has laid out a phenomenal path for me. And I can’t do anything but thank him.
- Score a touchdown, kiss your tattoo. Kaepernicking!
- I think people have put too much focus on me. I don’t think they realize the other weapons we have on this team. I don’t think they realize the great offensive line that we have.
- I was always a Favre fan. I was born in Wisconsin, and my whole family was Packers fans, so I grew up watching him.
- There are a lot of other parts on this team that do great things to make it easy for me to go out there.
- Being an NFL quarterback there’s a lot of advantages that come with it. There are a lot of doors that open when you’re a quarterback but at the same time there’s a lot of scrutiny. There are a lot of things you can’t do as well.
When you want to win a game, you have to teach. When you lose a game, you have to learn.
Right after the game, say as little as possible.
American football makes rugby look like a Tupperware party.
If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it.
Andrew Luck Quotes
- Peyton was the best, my favorite quarterback growing up.
- My dad hasn’t said much about his college days. Oh, a few times, he might start telling stories. And I’ve seen some highlight film of him from college. I remember thinking he looked really small. Which is funny, because growing up, I thought he was a pretty big guy.
- No one prepares to lose … we prepare to win.
- I realize that as the quarterback, you have to assume some sort of leadership role because you have to talk in the huddle on every play, and you’re essentially giving out orders to the team. But in my mind, I have to prove myself on the field before I can start asserting a leadership role.
- The victories are what I judge things on.
- I think the preseason helps a lot, just to feel a little bit about the speed of the game.
- I’ve been lucky enough to be around some great coaches, all the way from Pop Warner to now.
- Hopefully one day I can be up there with Peyton in terms of history.
- It’s fun to learn a new playbook.
More Football Quotations
The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer.
Football is not a game but a religion, a metaphysical island of fundamental truth in a highly verbalized, disguised society, a throwback of 30,000 generations of anthropological time.
You’ve got a goal in life. I’ve got a goal. Now all we need is a football team.
Baseball is what we were. Football is what we have become.
Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever.
Vince McKewin, from the movie The Replacements
If “ifs” and “buts” were candy and nuts, what a Merry Christmas we’d have.
We’ll fight ’em until hell freezes over, then we’ll fight ’em on the ice.
When it comes to football, God is prejudiced – toward big, fast kids.
Always be prepared to start.
There’s no thrill like throwing a touchdown pass.
Winners, I am convinced, imagine their dreams first. They want it with all their heart and expect it to come true. There is, I believe, no other way to live.
Cause there’s only one reason for doing anything that you set out to do. if you don’t want to be the best, then there’s no reason going out and trying to accomplish anything.
You learn you can do your best even when its hard, even when you’re tired and maybe hurting a little bit. It feels good to show some courage.
When you win, nothing hurts.
Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it.
He was the only man I ever saw who ran his own interference.
Steve Owen about Bronko Nagurski
I like linebackers. I collect ’em. You can’t have too many good ones.
Besides pride, loyalty, discipline, heart, and mind, confidence is the key to all the locks.
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.
You need to play with supreme confidence, or else you’ll lose again, and then losing becomes a habit.
You have to perform at a consistently higher level than others. Thats the mark of a true professional.
I want to be remembered as the guy who gave his all whenever he was on the field.
Adrian Peterson Quotes
- I dedicate myself and work hard in the weight room and treat every practice as if it were a game.
- I want people to come to the game to see what I will do next.
- I definitely run up right, and I’ve got pretty good speed.
- I’ve been running like this since I was seven.
- I’m pretty sure I could outrun the whole Dallas Cowboys team.
- My dad means a lot to me. He’s the one who put a football in my hands.
- When I go out on the field, I just put it in my mind that I’m playing for my family.
- People say I’m injury-prone but that’s definitely not true.
- I run angry. Football allows me to take out some of my pain on the field.
- It feels good to give back to the people who support you.
- I have to continue to be a great leader and contribute in any way that I can, and get guys to follow suit. That’s how you turn a team around.
- I’m really not vocal and expressive, but I’m starting to get more comfortable to open up.
- I remember my mistakes more than my success.
- I have the mentality that if you come in playing not to get hurt, that’s when you’re going to get hurt. So I play relentless.
- Adversity makes me hungrier. I thrive on being able to make a way out of “no way.”
- I want to win four or five championship rings. That’s how I dream. I dream big.
- I want to help my team get to the playoffs, win, and run wild.
- I want to be the best player to ever play this game.
Most football players are temperamental. That’s 90 percent temper and 10 percent mental.
At the base of it was the urge, if you wanted to play football, to knock someone down, that was what the sport was all about, the will to win closely linked with contact.
I resigned as the Broncos head coach because of illness and fatigue. The fans were sick and tired of me.
When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team.
Philip Rivers Quotes
- I hate to lose.
- I’m excited about the opportunity to get out there and show not only what I can do but, more importantly, what this team can do with me in there.
- I don’t like to sit still.
- I’m out there having as good a time as I did in the backyard since I was five-years-old.
- You want to be playing your best in December and hopefully it’ll carry over into January.
- You prepare. You study. You’ve got to be ready for anything.
- It’s time for me to step up and take control. That’s what I’ve always been used to.
- Anybody who has watched me play knows I’m not one of the fastest guys, but I understand what’s going on around me and what to look for. I know what the defense is doing.
- I consider myself a leader of this football team, along with a lot of other guys.
- I have the responsibility to work hard and get ready so we can take this team where we need to go.
- I grew up on the game.
- I’ve been calling plays in the huddle since I was seven.
- I’ve already developed trust in my teammates – as a player and as a person.
- I’m getting better every day.
Knute Rockne Quotes
- I found that prayers work best when you have big players.
- Build up your weaknesses until they become strong points.
- Win or lose, do it fairly.
- Drink the first. Sip the second slowly. Skip the third.
- One loss is good for the soul. Too many losses is not good for the coach.
- We count on winning. And if we lose, don’t beef. And the best way to prevent beefing is – don’t lose.
- It isn’t necessary to see a good tackle. You can hear it.
- There is no need for me continuing unless I’m able to improve.
- The secret is to work less as individuals and more as a team. As a coach, I play not my eleven best, but my best eleven.
- Football is a game played with arms, legs and shoulders but mostly from the neck up.
- Win one for the Gipper.
- On the road we’re somebody else’s guests – and we play in a way that they’re not going to forget we visited them.
- A coach’s greatest asset is his sense of responsibility – the reliance placed on him by his players.
- One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than a hundred teaching it.
How fast does William Perry run? It all depends on what speed you run the projector!
Matt Ryan Quotes
- I must hide my emotions pretty well, because I get fired up before the games. I get anxious every week. It doesn’t change.
- Anytime you turn the football over in this league, it’s tough to come back and win the football game.
- Away from football, I’m happiest just spending time with my family and friends. They’re some of the few people who don’t ask you about football all the time, and that’s nice.
- You can’t worry about all the long-term stuff. You just have to go out there and have confidence in yourself.
- As a quarterback, you’ve got to protect the football.
- I’ve always been of the belief that if you prepare well, you can go out there and play your game.
- You find a balance between preparing for football and finding time to rest and take care of the things you need to lead a normal life.
- Quarterbacks make their living on third down and in the red zone.
- When you get out there and you start playing the game, you know you’ve put in a great week of preparation. That allows you to just go out there and play.
- Community is something that’s been important to me. It was important to me while I was at Boston College.
- One of the great things about being a Falcon is the player-development department. They do such a great job of helping with the transition.
- The first time you run out on that field and realize it’s for real. Whether you win or lose, it’s just a ton of fun.
- After the season, you need to remember to pace yourself before you get to training camp and the regular season.
- The guys around me are playing really well and when you have that, it kind of makes a quarterback look better.
- I want to be around here a long time, with this team, go to the playoffs and hopefully win a championship.
- It’s a long season. There are going to be some ups and downs.
- I think just the opportunity to play, to be out on that field and realize it’s the NFL and you’re playing at the highest level of competition there is, that’s pretty incredible.
Motivational Football Sayings
I learned that if you want to make it bad enough, no matter how bad it is; you can make it.
Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play.
Anyone can support a team that is winning – it takes no courage. But to stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage.
Athletic competition clearly defines the unique power of our attitude.
If you work harder than somebody else, chances are you’ll beat him though he has more talent than you.
There are few secrets in football. So execute.
You cannot win if you cannot run.
When you get old, everything is hurting. When I get up in the morning, it sounds like I’m making popcorn.
Conceit is bragging about yourself. Confidence means you believe you can get the job done.
I always thought I could play pro ball. I had confidence in my ability, You have to. If you don’t who will?
If you don’t invest very much, then defeat doesn’t hurt very much and winning is not very exciting.
If you train hard, you’ll not only be hard, you’ll be hard to beat.
Football combines the two worst things about America: it is violence punctuated by committee meetings.
George F. Will
Russell Wilson Quotes
- If you’re dating a woman that’s way out of your league, ask her to marry you. (At 2016 UW-Madison commencement address.)
- I remember my dad asking me one time, and it’s something that has always stuck with me: “Why not you Russ?” You know, why not me? Why not me in the Super Bowl?
- We’ll do whatever it takes to score as many points as we can—and definitely one more point than the opponent.
If you can throw a football 80 yards, for some reason people think that’s pretty cool.
- I’ve tried to do everything possible to prepare myself and prepare our football team to be great.
And if you’re playing New England in the Super Bowl and you’ve got 26 seconds left and you’re down by four and it’s second and goal on their one-yard line, try not to throw an interception. That last one is purely hypothetical, though, of course.
- I’m not about flash.
- I don’t think I’ve arrived. I think I’m continuing to get there, getting closer and closer to where I want to go. But I’m not there yet.
- Every game’s a championship game. When we focus that way, get prepared that way—that this is it, you know, this is the last one, the biggest one—you get ready, you get amped up, you get that laser focus and you’re ready to play.
- Separation comes from preparation.
I miss my dad every single day. People have asked me, if I had five more minutes with him, what would I say to him? But I wouldn’t say anything at all. I would just hug him. That’s what I would do.
- I know the coaches definitely trust me and my ability to throw the football.
Because if you know what you’re capable of, if you’re always prepared, and you keep things in perspective, then life has a way of turning no into yes.
- With my dad passing away, he’s always watching me—a big smile on his face, watching every snap on the 50-yard line.
- I have high expectations of myself. I always have, and I always will. That will never waver.
Here’s something I really have learned: you can’t do it alone. You’ve got to surround yourself with good people.
And when there’s a 300-pound guy chasing me down the field, with a big G on the side of his helmet wearing green and yellow, the last thing I’m thinking about is “How do I use my liberal arts degree?”
Because if you’re earning a degree from UW–Madison, the question isn’t whether you have something to offer the world. You definitely have something to offer the world. The question is how and whether you’ll do it.
So the question I asked when life told me no was, “What am I capable of? Am I capable of doing what I want to do?” I really had to think about it. And when it came to playing quarterback, the answer was yes. I knew I could throw a football and move really well. I knew I had the focus and the ability to succeed. I just needed the chance.
I would say good luck, but I don’t believe in good luck. Go make it happen.
The first pitch is a slider, and what do I do with it… swing and miss. Next pitch, a slider again, strike two, I shouldn’t have swung. I’m one strike away from losing the game. But then he throws me a fastball. And what do I do with it? Wham. Hit it over the fence.
Now, everyone in the stands that day saw the game-winning home run. But they probably didn’t notice the guy who spent all those innings on the edge of the dugout, with a helmet on his head and a bat in his hand. But if I hadn’t stayed prepared like that, for 10 or 11 innings, that home run – that never would have happened.
The principle is competing against yourself. It’s about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before.
Football Quotes for coaches. Football quotes for players. Football quotes for team parents. If you’re looking for football quotes, we’ve got em. If you have some favorite football quotes not noted here, please send them to us via the contact us page.
Ways to use these football quotes:
- On signs for lockers and in the locker room
- In emails and team communications
- At practice or in film sessions
- In playbooks
- To motivate your team
- In team homework assignments
- To inspire assistant coaches
- In conversation with players
- In business presentations
- For season-ending banquets or speeches
These quotes are sorted alphabetically by the author’s last name. If you know any football quotations that you’d like to share, please submit them through our “Contact Us” page.
Also, check out Football Slogans and Sayings