These Aaron Rodgers quotes might provide a read on this star NFL player. The Green Bay Packers quarterback has a lot to say and can hold his own on and off the field. Watch him compete on Jeopardy if you have any doubts. Here is our collection of some Aaron Rodgers quotes.
Best Aaron Rodgers Quotes and Sayings
I feel like we can run the table.
There has to be that healthy fear as a player that if you don’t do your job, they’ll get rid of you.
As a man of faith, God doesn’t bring you to things that you can’t get through. He doesn’t put you in a spot and then leaves you out to dry.
If we can string together some wins this year, maybe I’ll be a close second—or third behind Bart Starr—on their favorite quarterback list.
The pressure I put on myself is the only pressure I’m feeling once I get into the game.
The butterflies I get are not if somebody boos me in the crowd, or somebody talks trash about me during the week, or somebody on ESPN rips me. It’s the pressure that I’m putting on myself.
I’ve always seemed to have my best performances when I’m under the most pressure.
Team and Abilities
- I want us to be a connected team—on and off the field.
- I’ve always been supremely confident in my abilities. But the biggest confidence boost is when the guys around you, you feel like they have confidence in you.
- You can’t turn the ball over and expect to win.
- Aaron Rodgers, starting quarterback – that just has a good ring to it.
- If I can slow it down in my mind; things will be fine.
- The guys who stick around are the smartest guys and the guys who are the most self-driven. You have to have drive. The coaches can only take you so far. You have to want to learn and work.
- I think very highly of myself. I think I’m capable of a lot of things on the field.
- The quarterback is going to be judged, fair or unfair, on success in the playoffs. You remember the quarterbacks — Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Tom Brady — who have won three or four Super Bowls.
- Playing behind a first-ballot Hall of Famer, who also is the all-time record holder for consecutive starts by a quarterback, it’s a different mindset. You just have to challenge yourself in ways that you never challenged yourself before.
- I know the pressure I’m under. I know who I’m following.
- I’m always looking for challenges.
- Tonight is not a setback. It’s just a learning experience.
- As a kid, I always wanted to obviously win a Super Bowl. Now that I’ve got one, it’s like, ‘Now what?’ Let’s go get another one!
Hall of Fame Fantasy Football Team Names Video
- I think the guys are starting to rally around my leadership style and the way I do things. I’ve been waiting for this opportunity my whole life.
- I know a lot of friends and family who were Joe Montana fans, where it didn’t matter how well Steve Young did. They weren’t going to cheer for him because he wasn’t Joe Montana.
- Yeah, I want to be liked, obviously. Everybody does.
- Check out Football Book Quotes including quotes from The Blind Side.
- I’m not playing for anybody but the guys in this locker room.
- I know I’m capable of greatness. And I’m expecting to reach that level.
- I’ve always seemed to have my best performances when I’m under the most pressure.
- The guys who stick around are the smartest guys and the guys who are the most self-driven. You have to have drive.
- The coaches can only take you so far. You have to want to learn and work.
You might like: The Second Best High School Football Game Ever Played
Check out JJ Watts Quotes.
Misspelling of Aaron Rodgers’ name
Ok, no scientific research here, but Rodgers’ name seems to be misspelled a lot for how many letters it contains. Here are some frequent ways folks might misspell his name with quotes:
- Aaron Rogers
- Arron Rodgers
- Arron Rogers
- Aron Rogers
- Aaron Rodgers quotes
Aaron Rodgers Legacy
It looks as if Rodgers is the odds-on favorite to win the league MVP again for the 2021 season, so it’s maybe too soon to talk about his legacy. However, he’s already accomplished a lot. Many consider him to be the best QB ever to play the position. With more strength of arm and mobility than Brady, he poses a big threat to opposing defenses. He can run, has excellent clock management skills, and is noted for his brilliant Hail Mary passes.
If he doesn’t go down as the best quarterback of all time, he’s definitely in the conversation.
By Andy Atticus
Andy resides in Minneapolis and writes for Sports Feel Good Stories.
You’re on the Aaron Rodgers Quotes.
You might like: