Here are some great Alvin Kamara Fantasy Football Team Names you can use in your next fantasy football league. Kamara had a break-out rookie year in 2017. His achievements that year included NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, PFWA All-NFC and All-Rookie, PFWA Offensive Rookie of the Year, and NFL Rookie of the Year.
Fantasy Football Names for Alvin Kamara
Smile, You’re on Candid Kamara.
My Fellow Kamaracans.
Lights, Kamara, Action!
Kamara Fun Facts
- Kamara was selected by the New Orleans Saints in the third round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
- Alvin loves Airheads. He keeps a drawer full at his house.
- He played in all 16 games of his rookie year, averaging an NFL-best 6.1 yards per rushing attempt. As a dual-threat running back, he also averaged 10.2 yards per catch out of the backfield.
- In high school, he earned the title of Georgia’s Mr. Football from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Alvin’s mother was born in Liberia, West Africa.
- Kamara loves Disney movies.
- He frequently walks home from work. His ground-floor apartment is not too far from the Mercedes Benz Superdome.
Alvin Kamera is Slippery Video
Alvin Kamara Fantasy Football Team Names
- United States of Kamaraca.
- Kamara Chameleon.
- Kamara Shy.
- The Kamara Adds 10lbs.
- MaKamaraca Great Again.
Check out our Big List of Fantasy Football Names.
Alvin Kamara Background
Alvin played football at Norcross High School in Norcross, Georgia. The elusive back gained 1,300 yards and 17 touchdowns in his junior year. He then followed that with 2,264 yards and 26 touchdowns as a senior. The team won its first state championship with Alvin leading the way.
Kamara was a much sought-after recruit coming out of high school. He was ranked nationally as a high school running back. Nick Saban took note and signed him to play football at the University of Alabama.
Behavioral issues caused Kamara to transfer from Alabama to a community college and ultimately to the University of Tennessee. In two seasons there, he rushed for 1,294 yards (a 6.2-yard average). He had 16 touchdowns and caught passes for 683 yards and 7 touchdowns.
Funny and Clever Nicknames
- Chevy Kamara.
- Smile for the Kamara.
- Kamara Sutra.
- Alvin and the Ship-munks.
- God Bless Kamaraca.
A Community Guy
— Alvin Kamara (@A_kamara6) December 7, 2018
You might like these pages: