These fitness motivational quotes for Inspiration should be every sportsperson’s go-to inspiration guide. Every time you need that additional dose of inspiration to get back on track. Whether its weight loss or success in your sports career or improving your strength, you should always stay focused on your goals.
As the old adage goes, you cannot make it big without that 1% inspiration. These insights by some of the greatest personalities including athletes guide you on what matters the most.
Share these words of wisdom or refer to them often to feel inspired. You will find these fitness motivation quotes contributing to your improvement and success in the long term and helping you achieve your fitness goals.
Quotes About Fitness Motivation
- A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement
Jess C. Scott
- Challenging yourself every day is one of the most exciting ways to live.
- You shall gain, but you shall pay with sweat, blood, and vomit.
- Until you believe you can do it, it’s going to be difficult to convince anyone else you can do it.
Workout Motivation Quotations
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion.
- When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
- When working out, the length is not a substitute for intensity.
- Miracles happen when dreamers take action.
- The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
- In training, you listen to your body. In competition, you tell your body to shut up.
Rich Froning Jr.
- The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.
- Where you dare to venture where you have not gone before, you will return somehow changed.
- Every workout counts.
The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!
Check out Crossfit Team Name Ideas.
- There’s no secret formula. I lift heavy, work hard, and aim to be the best.
- Getting fit is all about mind over matter. I don’t mind, so it doesn’t matter.
- If you want to be strong, challenge yourself to something that makes you feel weak.
- If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
- I could feel my anger dissipating as the miles went by–you can’t run and stay mad!
- The same voice that says give up can also be trained to say keep going.
- Don’t be afraid of failure. This is the way to succeed.
- Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
- I will sacrifice whatever is necessary to be the best.
- Weight loss doesn’t begin in the gym with a dumbbell; it starts in your head with a decision.
- Your health account, your bank account, they’re the same thing. The more you put in, the more you can take out. Exercise is king and nutrition is queen. Together you have a kingdom.
Reach Your Goals
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
- Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination.
- A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
- People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.
- You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals.
Booker T. Washington
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
- You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream.
- When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there.
You might like Field Hockey Slogans.
Fitness Motivational Quotes
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
- The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.
- Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise.
- Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, but they worked on it every single day.
- You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
Get Fit Quotes
- Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
- One part at a time, one day at a time, we can accomplish any goal we set for ourselves.
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
- You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- Any unforeseen challenges that crop up are only there to test your resolve on your way to ultimate success in reaching your goal.
- I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.
You’re on Fitness Motivational Quotes.
You might like: