Looking for some fun ideas for bowling slogans, your bowling shirt, or your bowling team?
Check out this awesome collection below. We feel this collection of funny bowling slogans and captions is right up your alley!
Best Bowling Slogans
Here are our expert panel’s top ten best bowling slogans.
1.) Try it. You’ll strike it. Your friend’s name doesn’t have to be Mikey to enjoy this funny bowling slogan.
2.) Livin’ on a spare. I think we can all acknowledge that Bon Jovi nailed the song “Livin’ on a Prayer.” A little borrowed interest, play-on-words makes for an interesting slogan.
3.) If you don’t get a strike, spare me. Sound advice for any bowler, just sayin’.
4.) Bowling: That’s How I Roll! I enjoy the love of the game expressed in this little bowling saying.
5.) Bowling is a sport for people who have the talent to spare (but you shouldn’t give up on it). This diss starts so nicely. But then the second sentence lowers the boom. Calling competitors talentless isn’t exactly following the Dale Carnegie playbook.
6.) I make pins fall. What’s your superpower? Bowling, like most endeavors, is all about confidence. I think this slogan addresses that in spades.
7.) I’m new at this; what’s your excuse? Your grace period as a newcomer will end soon if you speak like this. But it’s all about the laughs.
8.) Split happens. I think we all know this reference. Let’s leave it at that.
9.) Call us “Butter” cause we are on a roll. You gotta love how the word “roll” works both ways.
10.) Bowling: You can’t beat the 85 cents shoes. There is something iconic about bowling shoes and the rental fees. Upon check-in, my friend used to the attendant, “Two questions. First, do you have size 12 shoes? And, what is the scoring record at this alley for three games?” (NOTE: He never broke 150.)
Funny Bowling Slogans
- Bowling – You can get three strikes, and you’re not out.
- Bowlers always have time to spare.
- Bowling is right up my alley.
- Clean Sweeps.
- Cleaning up the Strikes.
- Eat. Sleep. Bowl.
- Bowlers do it in alleys.
- Bowling Babes.
- Bowling is fun in your spare time.
- Oh, look it’s Bowling O’Clock.
- Bowling Alley: The poor man’s country club.
- Men of character know their limitations – but don’t accept them.
- Gotta bowl.
- 12 strikes and you’re perfect.
- Bowlers: Keep your minds out of the gutter.
- It’s not just the angels who bring the thunder.
- Bowling: All the cool kids are doing it.
- Bowling to perfection.
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
Fun Fact: A perfect score in bowling is 300. Check out how one bowler got there in the fastest way possible.
Bowling Captions for Instagram
- Gutter Ball Gurus.
- I hear the bowling thunder.
- I hope you like animals, cause I’m a beast.
- Bowlers never die, they just end up in the gutter.
- I’m on a Drinking Team (with a bowling problem!).
- I’m right up your alley.
- Mission: Leave no pin standing.
- Let the pins fall where they may.
- We’re so good your mom’s cheer for us.
- If you don’t get a strike – spare Me!
- If you knock down all the pins, please spare me the details.
- It’s not bragging if you can back it up!
- It took awhile but we finally got the ball rolling.
- Knocking ’em down one pin at a time.
- No smoking, just a Lucky Strike.
- It’s not how you bowl, it’s how you roll.
- It’s about playing catch & throwing strikes.
- Try it, you’ll strike it!
- Talent to spare.
- When I was bowling it was so quiet you could hear 10 pins drop.
- Bowling: It’s what the cool kids do on weekends.
- Keep your balls out of the gutter
- The Ultimate High Roller.
- It’s not our fault; it’s the lane conditions.
- Quiet! The Master Rolls.
- Mind in the gutter; ball is not.
You might like Popular Slogans and Ad Jingles.
Good Bowling Captions
- Knocking them down, one pin at a time.
- Oh, spare me!
- Who gives a split?
- Lean, mean bowling machine.
- Leave no pin standing.
- Bowl. Curse. Pray for a spare.
- Let the pins fall where they may.
- Let’s knock’em down.
- Too legit to split.
- World’s Okayest Bowler.
- The Bowling King.
- This is my spare shirt.
- Bowling: 10 minutes of drinking beer, 6 seconds of exercise, repeat.
- 300 is our destination.
- Another 7-10 split. I’m not crying, you’re crying.
- Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
- Make your competitive juices overcome your excuses.
- Pin Pals.
- Mind over matter, because in our mind, you don’t matter.
- Bowling: It’s better than therapy.
- The Bowling Stones.
- Sometimes I catch the 10 pin laughing.
- Turkey Hunters.
- Jesus Spares.
- Spare Wars.
- I just wanted to go bowling.
- That’s Some Bowlsh$t!
- Bowling the only sport where eating is involved.
- What happens in the gutter stays in the gutter.
- My bowling team rocks!
You might like 375+ Beer Names.
Creative Bowling Sayings
- Never a good time to clean the gutters.
- No Smoking – Just a Lucky Strike!
- No splits too wide if you got the balls.
- Pinhead Pride.
- Bowling: An alley you can play in.
- Play like you’re in first, train like you’re in second.
- Professional bowlers only: Don’t try this at home.
- Rock n’ Bowl.
- 300 or Bust.
- Shut up and bowl.
- Not your average bowler.
- Some call them opponents, I call them victims.
- Spare me.
- Bowling thunder and lightning strikes.
- Strike it up with the gang.
- Striking to perfection.
- Tenpin alley.
- The Gutter Gang has arrived.
- That’s how I roll.
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little “extra.”
- There’s more to life than bowling, but not much.
- There’s not a moment to spare.
- There’s plenty of room at the top but no room to lie down.
- To play against me you gotta have guts. To play against my team you gotta be nuts!
- What happens at the bowling alley, stays at the bowling alley.
- When you hear them say STRIKE, you can go take a hike!
- You can throw balls and strikes but the only pitchers are on the table.
- Your mom called. You left your game at home.
- Teamwork makes the dream work.
Bowling Slogans and Captions FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions about bowling slogans and captions.
“Living on a Spare,” “Bowling: That’s How I Roll,” “If you don’t get a strike, spare me,” and “I make pins fall; what’s your superpower?”
Include your team’s bowling slogan on apparel items like bowling shirts, bowling t-shirts, and hats. Try using it in team communications like emails. You might also consider chanting it as a group pre-game or shouting it out once post-game. Have some fun with it! That’s how we roll!
“Mission: Leave no pin standing,” “Bowling: 10 minutes of drinking beer, 6 seconds of exercise, repeat,” “You can throw balls and strikes, but the only pitchers are on the table,” and “The Ultimate High Roller.”
I hope you enjoyed this look at funny bowling sayings.
By Mike O’Halloran
Mike is the editor of Sports Feel Good Stories and a below-average bowler.
You’re on the Bowling Slogans page.
You might like these other bowling pages:
Or, try these: