These inspiring team quotes can help you achieve goals that might be impossible for you to imagine doing in isolation. Whether it’s in sport, science or everyday life, teamwork is what helps you achieve success and simplify life.
As an individual, you will notice significant improvements in yourself when you work as part of a team that is focused on a specific goal. Some of the biggest discoveries and achievements in history are a result of teamwork. Even the greatest achievers have been successful because they had a team working alongside.
Motivational insights have the power to instill the spirit of camaraderie in anyone’s heart. Read them and share them with friends, colleagues, and teammates. Teamwork makes the dream work.
Quotes About Team
- Collaboration allows teachers to capture each other’s funds of collective intelligence.
- Definition of a great teammate: a person who makes their teammates look great.
- I am a member of the team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion.
- My teammates, they put me on their backs and they wouldn’t let me down.
Teamwork makes the Dream Work Sayings
- Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.
- We realized that no one of us could be as good as all of us playing unselfishly.
- The important thing is that your teammates have to know you’re pulling for them and you really want them to be successful.
- Remember, teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.
- Good teams incorporate teamwork into their culture, creating the building blocks for success.
- I invite everyone to choose forgiveness rather than division, teamwork over personal ambition.
- Unity is strength. When there are teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.
- If I miss anything about the sport, it’s the camaraderie of teammates.
Bo Jackson – Check out Bo Jackson on Twitter
Commitment to the Group Quotes
- If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.
- Encourage your people to be committed to a project rather than just be involved in it.
- Commitment is the enemy of resistance, for it is the serious promise to press on, to get up, no matter how many times you are knocked down.
- The kind of commitment I find among the best performers across virtually every field is a single-minded passion for what they do, an unwavering desire for excellence in the way they think and the way they work.
- With an enthusiastic team, you can achieve almost anything.
Inspiring Team Quotes – Funny
- Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain’t the lead dog, the scenery never changes.
- Teamwork is essential – it allows you to blame someone else.
- Individuals can and do make a difference, but it takes a team to really mess things up.
Espirit de Corps Quotations
- No individual can win a game by himself.
- Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is a success.
- Most achievements in science are to a certain degree of group effort.
- Both group effort and individual testimony flow from conviction as to the role of people on earth.
Gilbert F. White
- The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of each individual.
- Team spirit elevates with a broad-based contribution to the group effort. It’s especially important for the high-performing leader to avoid the situation of one or two people being the only contributors during a meeting.
Andrew J. Dubrin
- It’s been such a group effort. When you’re a new band and you have limited resources, you end up getting people that are there because they love what you do, and that’s great.
- The cast, staff, and crew of a live theater work together toward a common goal: a good performance. Thus, the theater is necessarily a group effort.
- When you work in TV, it’s such a group effort, it’s not about you.
- When we have the confidence that we can orchestrate the group effort required to realize them, we dare bigger dreams.
- I think even if you’re on a screen or you’re in a play, it’s always a group effort. It’s not just the actors, it’s the editor.
Collaboration Makes All The Difference
- The strength of the team is each member. The strength of each member is the team.
- Ask not what your teammates can do for you, but what you can do for your teammates.
- I’ve worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down, and I will not let myself down.
- I really believe the only thing you can control in those situations is what you do as a player but also how you interact with your teammates, which is critical.
- I knew at a young age, whether I was playing baseball or hockey or lacrosse, that my teammates were counting on me, whether it be to strike the last batter out in a baseball game or score a big goal in a hockey game.
- Being there every week for my teammates is really important to me. It’s about accountability.
— Mike O’Halloran
Mike is the author of 3 basketball books and publisher of Sports Feel Good Stories.
You’re on the Inspiring Team Quotes To Bring Out Your Best page.
You might like: