Fitness slogans and gym slogans can help you stay motivated for your workouts. Here’s a long list of ones that we found to our liking.
Best Fitness Slogans and Sayings
- Every day is a choice.
- Once you can control your mind, you can control your body
- Be an inspiration
- BE MORE – DO MORE
- It never gets easier, you just get stronger
- Push harder today if you want a different tomorrow
- Separation comes from preparation.
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.
- Everything you want is outside of your comfort zone.
- The only bad workout is no workout.
Inspirational Fitness Slogans
- Be an inspiration.
- Celebrating health.
- Close to Home. Close to Work.
- Commit to be fit.
- Dare to be great.
- Don’t be a brat, burn that fat.
- Exercise your mind and body.
- Fast. Convenient. Affordable.
- Find a way or make one.
- Push yourself.
- Rest awhile and run a mile.
- Running to the future.
Sports Slogans Video
Good Discipline Sayings
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
- Strong is what happens when you run out of weak.
- The hardest part is walking out the front door.
- The Healthy Way of Life Company.
- The Price of Excellence is discipline.
- Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
- Too fit to quit.
Read about one of the first fitness gurus – Jack LaLanne
Motivational fitness sayings
- Use it or lose it.
- Willpower knows no obstacles.
- Why put off feeling good?
- Get a jump on your day.
- Your body hears everything that your mind says.
- Fitness is not a destination it is a way of life.
- Get In. Get Fit, and get on with life.
- Hustle to gain more muscle.
Fitness Inspirational Mottos
- If you appreciate quality, then we are for you.
- It never gets easier. You just get strong.
- Love yourself enough to work harder.
- Make yourself stronger than your excuses.
- Move it or lose it.
- No Pain. No Gain.
- Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow.
— Mike O’Halloran
Mike is the founder and editor of Sports Feel Good Stories.
You might like: