Yoga Quotes – inhale this collection of yoga quotes and exhale all worries.
The Best Yoga Quotations
- Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.
- Yoga exists in the world because everything is linked.
- What yoga philosophy and all the great Buddhist teachings tell us is that solidity is a creation of the ordinary mind and that there never was anything permanent to begin with that we could hold on to. Life would be much easier and substantially less painful if we lived with the knowledge of impermanence as the only constant.
- When you own your breath, nobody can steal your peace.
- Inhale love, exhale hate.
- Sweat – Smile – and repeat.
- Rule your mind or it will rule you.
- What you think,
- What you feel,
- What you imagine,
Yoga Quotes About Life
- Your mind is your instrument. Learn to be its master and not its slave.
- Change is not something that we should fear. Rather, it is something that we should welcome. For without change, nothing in this world would ever grow or blossom and no one in this world would ever move forward to become the person they’re meant to be.
- Quiet the mind and the soul will speak.
- Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
- Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours.
- When asked what gift he wanted for his birthday, the yogi replied: I wish no gifts, only presence.
- Meditation and concentration are the way to a life of serenity.
- Yoga has a sly, clever way of short-circuiting the mental patterns that cause anxiety.
- To experience the beauty of the flower you have to be in a state of meditation, not in a state of meditation. You have to be silent, utterly silent, not even a flicker of thought – and the beauty explodes, reaches to you from all directions
- The pose begins when you want to leave it.
- For me, yoga is not just a workout – it’s about working on yourself.
- Yoga is the practice of quieting the mind.
- The most important pieces of equipment you need for doing yoga are your body and your mind.