These quotes from Pope Francis shine a light on the warmth and wisdom of the Pontiff. While most of his sayings focus in our church teachings, he’s not afraid to touch on topics related to the world’s stage.
Pope Francis Quotes on Love
- He died, He was buried, He rose and He appeared. Jesus is alive! This is the heart of the Christian message.
- May Jesus, who vanquished the darkness of sin and death, grant peace to our days.
- Let’s promote friendship and respect between men and women of different religious traditions in order to build a world of peace.
- Whenever we look to Mary, we come to believe once again in the revolutionary nature of love and tenderness.
- By his resurrection, Jesus Christ has set us free from the slavery of sin and death, and has opened before us the way to eternal life.
- We are called to walk together, in the conviction that the future also depends on the encounter of religions and cultures.
- Since Christ is resurrected, we can look with new eyes and a new heart at every event of our lives, even the most negative ones.
- Dialogue allows us to plan for a future in common. Through dialogue we build peace, taking care of everyone.
- We are called to live not as one without others, above or against others, but with and for others.
- Let us pray for the grace to never grow tired of drawing from the well of the Father’s mercy and bringing it to the world.
- God’s mercy is forever; it never ends, it never runs out, it never gives up when faced with closed doors, and it never tires.
- Jesus asks to be looked in the eye, to be acknowledged, to be loved.
More Quotes from Pope Francis
Lord, bring healing to our lives, that we may protect the world and not prey on it, that we may sow beauty, not pollution and destruction.
Mary teaches us to place our hope in God even when all seems without meaning, even when He seems hidden.
With the Ascension of Jesus, we participate in the fullness of life with God. Let us carry this in our hearts in our daily lives.
The future of our societies requires concrete action in favor of life on the part of everyone and especially institutions.
Yes, we are sure of it: Christ indeed from death is risen!
Our hope is the Lord Jesus whom we recognize as living and present in us and in our brothers and sisters.
Let us meditate with wonder and gratitude on the great mystery of the Lord’s Resurrection.
Let us seek to always hold high the “tone” of our life, remembering the goal and glory for which we exist, work, struggle and suffer.
We are called to live not as one without others, above or against others, but with and for others.
Let us all ask for the gift to understand God’s word.
Rejoice! Hidden within your life is a seed of resurrection, an offer of life ready to be awakened!
May Saint Joseph give young people the ability to dream, to take risks for big tasks, the things that God dreams for us.
I ask everyone to join me as pilgrims of hope and peace: may your hands in prayer continue to support mine.
When evangelizers rise from prayer, their hearts are more open.
We learn how to pray, just as we do to walk, speak and listen. If you tell me how you pray, I can tell you how you live.
In Jesus I have met the one who is able to bring out the best in me.
Journeying is precisely the art of looking toward the horizon, thinking where I want to go but also enduring the fatigue of the journey, which is sometimes difficult. … There are dark days, even days when we fail, even days when we fall … but always think of this: Don’t be afraid of failures. Don’t be afraid of falling
God is greater than nothingness, and a lit candle is enough to overcome the darkest of nights.
Pope Francis Quotes Image
Everyone has something to give to society; no one is excluded from contributing to the good of all.
Pope Francis Sayings
Practicing charity is the best way to evangelize.
The ‘Big Bang,’ that today is considered to be the origin of the world, does not contradict the creative intervention of God, on the contrary it requires it.
In every age, the Risen Christ tirelessly seeks us, his brothers and sisters, wandering in the deserts of this world.
We know well that with Jesus life becomes richer and that with him it is easier to find meaning in everything. This is why we evangelize.
God’s love is unbounded: it has no limits!
If we wish to follow Christ closely, we cannot choose an easy, quiet life. It will be a demanding life, but full of joy.
If we think that things are not going to change, we need to recall that Jesus Christ has triumphed over sin and death and is now almighty.
The world tells us to seek success, power and money; God tells us to seek humility, service and love.
Jesus Christ truly lives.
What kind of love would not feel the need to speak of the beloved, to point him out, to make him known?
May our attitude be gentle and humble, attentive to caring for the poor.
Let us allow ourselves to be surprised by the newness that Christ alone can give. May his tenderness and love guide our steps.
An evangelizer must never look like someone who has just come back from a funeral.
Let’s work together to increase solidarity and sharing. Cooperation helps to build better and more peaceful societies.
If you have any suggestions for quotes from Pope Francis, please let us know on the Contact page. Thanks.
You might like:
You’re on Quotes from Pope Francis – page 2 of 2 of Pope Francis Quotes and Sayings
Page 1 – 117 Best Pope Francis Quotes
Page 2 – Quotes from Pope Francis